Conflict of interest: None.
Access to renal transplantation in the diabetic population–effect of comorbidities and body mass index
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages E307–E315, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Patibandla BK, Narra A, DeSilva R, Chawla V, Goldfarb-Rumyantzev AS. Access to renal transplantation in the diabetic population–effect of comorbidities and body mass index.
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Harvard Catalyst/The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center. Grant Number: #UL1 RR 025758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.