Conflict of interest: Dr. Krishnan is an employee of DaVita. Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh is the medical director of DaVita Harbor-UCLA/MFI in Long Beach, CA. The other authors have not declared any conflict of interest.
Donor race and outcomes in kidney transplant recipients
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 37–51, January–February 2013
How to Cite
Molnar MZ, Kovesdy CP, Bunnapradist S, Streja E, Krishnan M, Mucsi I, Norris KC, Kalantar-Zadeh K. Donor race and outcomes in kidney transplant recipients.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0655776Y
- National Institute of Diabetes
- Digestive and Kidney Disease of the National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01 DK078106
- DaVita Clinical Research
- National Developmental Agency. Grant Number: KTIA-OTKA-EU 7KP-HUMAN-MB08-A-81231
- Hungarian Eötvös Scholarship. Grant Number: MÖB/77-2/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.