With the collaboration of Mrs. B. Pfeiffer, technian of the C.N.R.S.
A Study of Lymphocytotoxic Antibodies in Multiparous Women Having Had At Least Four Pregnancies
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 378–388, November 1972
How to Cite
TONGIO, M. M., BERREBI, A. and MAYER, S. (1972), A Study of Lymphocytotoxic Antibodies in Multiparous Women Having Had At Least Four Pregnancies. Tissue Antigens, 2: 378–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1972.tb00057.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received for publication 23 May, accepted 10 July 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!