HLA-DR antigens in rheumatoid arthritis in North India
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 300–302, October 1982
How to Cite
MEHRA, N. K., VAIDYA, M. C., TANEJA, V., AGARWAL, A. and MALAVIYA, A. N. (1982), HLA-DR antigens in rheumatoid arthritis in North India. Tissue Antigens, 20: 300–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1982.tb00360.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received for publication 18 March, revised, accepted 13 May 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.