HLA-DP incompatibilities induce significant proliferation in primary mixed lymphocyte cultures in HLA-A, -B, -DR and -DQ compatible individuals: Implications for allogeneic bone marrow transplantation
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 194–202, November 1990
How to Cite
Olerup, O., Möller, E. and Persson, U. (1990), HLA-DP incompatibilities induce significant proliferation in primary mixed lymphocyte cultures in HLA-A, -B, -DR and -DQ compatible individuals: Implications for allogeneic bone marrow transplantation. Tissue Antigens, 36: 194–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1990.tb01829.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 20 August, accepted for publication 26 September 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!