Locus-specific amplification of HLA class I genes from genomic DNA: locus-specific sequences in the first and third introns of HLA-A, -B, and -C alleles
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1995 Munksgaard
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 1995
How to Cite
Cereb, N., Maye, P., Lee, S., Kong, Y. and Yang, S. Y. (1995), Locus-specific amplification of HLA class I genes from genomic DNA: locus-specific sequences in the first and third introns of HLA-A, -B, and -C alleles. Tissue Antigens, 45: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1995.tb02408.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received 27 October 1994, accepted for publication 16 November 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!