Sequencing-based typing reveals new insight in HLA-DPA1 polymorphism
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1995 Munksgaard
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 57–62, January 1995
How to Cite
Rozemuller, E. H., Bouwens, A. G. M., van Oort, E., Versluis, L. F., Marsh, S. G. E., Bodmer, J. G. and Tilanus, M. G. J. (1995), Sequencing-based typing reveals new insight in HLA-DPA1 polymorphism. Tissue Antigens, 45: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1995.tb02415.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received 10 May, revised, accepted for publication 18 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!