The nucleotide sequence reported in this paper has been submitted to the GenBank database and has been assigned the accession number U09740. The name A*3303 has been officially assigned by the WHO Nomenclature Committee in June 1994. This follows the agreed policy that, subject to the conditions stated in the most recent Nomenclature Report, names will be assigned to new sequences as they are identified. List of such new names will be published in the following WHO Nomenclature Report.
Molecular characterization of a novel HLA-A33 allele (A*3303)a
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1995 Munksgaard
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 73–76, January 1995
How to Cite
Balas, A., Garcia-Sanchez, F. and Vicario, J. L. (1995), Molecular characterization of a novel HLA-A33 allele (A*3303). Tissue Antigens, 45: 73–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1995.tb02418.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received August 9, revised, accepted for publication September 17, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!