*Anthony Nolan Research Center, Royal Free Hospital, London, United Kingdom
The HLA-A,B,C genotype of the class I negative cell line Daudi reveals novel HLA-A and -B alleles
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1995 Munksgaard
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 177–187, March 1995
How to Cite
Browning, M. J., Madrigal, J. A., Krausa, P., Kowalski, H., Allsopp, C. E. M., Little, A.-M., Turner, S., Adams, E. J., Arnett, K. L., Bodmer, W. F., Bodmer, J. G. and Parham, P. (1995), The HLA-A,B,C genotype of the class I negative cell line Daudi reveals novel HLA-A and -B alleles. Tissue Antigens, 45: 177–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1995.tb02437.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received 4 November; accepted for publication 9 November 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!