*These three authors contributed equally to this study.
A novel subtype of A2 (A0217) isolated from the South American Indian B-cell line AMALA*
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1995 Munksgaard
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 343–347, May 1995
How to Cite
Selvakumar, A., Granja, C. B., Salazar, M., Alosco, S. M., Yunis, E. J. and Dupont, B. (1995), A novel subtype of A2 (A0217) isolated from the South American Indian B-cell line AMALA. Tissue Antigens, 45: 343–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1995.tb02464.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received 8 January, revised, accepted for publication 15 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!