A novel HLA-A24 allele (A*2405) identified by single-strand conformation polymorphism analysis and confirmed by solid-phase sequencing and isoelectric focusing
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1995 Munksgaard
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 54–58, July 1995
How to Cite
Blasczyk, R., Wehling, J., Kubens, B. S., Hahn, U., Huhn, D. and Salama, A. (1995), A novel HLA-A24 allele (A*2405) identified by single-strand conformation polymorphism analysis and confirmed by solid-phase sequencing and isoelectric focusing. Tissue Antigens, 46: 54–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1995.tb02476.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received 28 November 1994, revised, accepted for publication 24 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!