Phototyping: comprehensive DNA typing for HLA-A, B, C, DRB1, DRB3, DRB4, DRB5 & DQB1 by PCR with 144 primer mixes utilizing sequence-specific primers (PCR-SSP)
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © Munksgaard 1995
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 355–367, November 1995
How to Cite
Bunce, M., O'Neill, C. M., Barnardo, M. C. N. M., Krausa, P., Browning, M. J., Morris, P. J. and Welsh, K. I. (1995), Phototyping: comprehensive DNA typing for HLA-A, B, C, DRB1, DRB3, DRB4, DRB5 & DQB1 by PCR with 144 primer mixes utilizing sequence-specific primers (PCR-SSP). Tissue Antigens, 46: 355–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1995.tb03127.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received 5 September 1995, revised, accepted for publication 15 September 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!