Definition of the gene encoding the minor histocompatibility antigen HA-1 and typing for HA-1 from genomic DNA
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 Munksgaard
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 305–311, October 1998
How to Cite
Tseng, L.-H., Lin, M.-T., Martin, P.J., Pei, J., Smith, A.G. and Hansen, J.A. (1998), Definition of the gene encoding the minor histocompatibility antigen HA-1 and typing for HA-1 from genomic DNA. Tissue Antigens, 52: 305–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1998.tb03052.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received 24 July, 1998, revised, accepted for publication 18 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.