A. Polvi and O.A. Garden made an equal contribution to this paper and share dual first authorship.
Genetic susceptibility to gluten sensitive enteropathy in Irish setter dogs is not linked to the major histocompatibility complex
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 Munksgaard
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 543–549, December 1998
How to Cite
Polvi, A., Garden, O.A., Houlston, R.S., Maki, M., Batt, R.M. and Partanen, J. (1998), Genetic susceptibility to gluten sensitive enteropathy in Irish setter dogs is not linked to the major histocompatibility complex. Tissue Antigens, 52: 543–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.1998.tb03085.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received 14 July, accepted for publication 11 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.