Participants in the European Genetics Cluster on Coeliac Disease (project partner group leaders are in italics): Finland – P. Holopainen, K. Karell, N. Woolley, K. Haimila, J. Partanen (Department of Tissue Typing and Research Unit, Finnish Red Cross Blood Transfusion Service, Helsinki), P. Collin, K. Mustalahti, M. Mäki (Institute of Medical Technology and Department of Pediatrics, University of Tampere, Tampere). France –F. Clerget-Darpoux, M-C. Babron (INSERM U535, Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, Paris), F. Clot (INSERM U535, Le Kremlin-Bicêtre; Fondation Jean Dausset – CEPH, Paris), J-P. Hugot (Fondation Jean Dausset – CEPH, Paris; Hôpital Robert Debré, Paris). Italy – S. D'Alfonso, E. Bolognesi, M. Giordano, M. Mellai, P. Momigliano-Richiardi [Department Medical Sciences, Eastern Piedmont University and I.R.C.A.D. (Interdisciplinary Research Center on Autoimmune Diseases), Novara], I. Coto, L. Greco, S. Percopo (Department of Paediatrics and International Laboratory for Food Induced Diseases, University of Naples Feredico II, Naples). Norway – A.S. Louka, L.M. Sollid and B. Talseth (Institute of Immunology, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo), J. Ek (Buskerud Hospital Trust, Drammen). Sweden –H. Ascher, A.H. Gudjónsdóttir, B. Kristiansson (Department of Paediatrics, Göteborg University, The Queen Silvia Children's Hospital, Göteborg), S. Adamovic, T. Martinsson, L. Samuelsson, Å. Torinsson Naluai, J. Wahlström (Department of Clinical Genetics, Göteborg University, Sahlgrenska University Hospital/Östra, Göteborg), S. Nilsson, Olle Nerman (Department of Mathematics, Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg). United Kingdom –P.J. Ciclitira, JS. Fraser, AL. King, SJ. Moodie (Gastroenterology Unit, GKT, The Rayne Institute, St Thomas's Hospital, London).
Candidate gene region 2q33 in European families with coeliac disease
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 212–222, March 2004
How to Cite
Holopainen, P., Naluai, Å.T., Moodie, S., Percopo, S., Coto, I., Clot, F., Ascher, H., Sollid, L., Ciclitira, P., Greco, L., Clerget-Darpoux, F., Partanen, J. and Members of the European Genetics Cluster on Coeliac Disease (2004), Candidate gene region 2q33 in European families with coeliac disease. Tissue Antigens, 63: 212–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2004.00189.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Received 19 June 2003, revised 8 October 2003, accepted for publication 20 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!