Investigation of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor gene diversity V. KIR3DL2
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 226–234, September 2004
How to Cite
Meenagh, A., Williams, F., Sleator, C., Halfpenny, I. A. and Middleton, D. (2004), Investigation of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor gene diversity V. KIR3DL2. Tissue Antigens, 64: 226–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2004.00272.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
- Received 3 February 2003, revised 25 March 2004, accepted for publication 30 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!