A population-based cohort study of KIR genes and genotypes in relation to cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 252–259, March 2005
How to Cite
Arnheim, L., Dillner, J. and Sanjeevi, C.B. (2005), A population-based cohort study of KIR genes and genotypes in relation to cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. Tissue Antigens, 65: 252–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2005.00359.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Received 5 August 2004, revised 19 October 2004, accepted for publication 8 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.