The nucleotide-sequence data reported in this article have been submitted to the GenBank nucleotide-sequence database and have been assigned the following accession numbers: AF084027 (Papa-F*01); AF033836 (Patr-A*02); AF084028 (Patr-F*02); AF084029 (Patr-F*03); AF033845 (Gogo-A*0101); U97252 (Gogo-F*01); AF033844 (Popy-A*01); U97253 (Popy-F*01).
MHC-F DNA sequences in bonobo, gorilla and orangutan
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2005
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 277–283, October 2005
How to Cite
Rojo, R., Castro, M. J., Martinez-Laso, J., Serrano-Vela, J. I., Morales, P., Moscoso, J., Zamora, J. and Arnaiz-Villena, A. (2005), MHC-F DNA sequences in bonobo, gorilla and orangutan. Tissue Antigens, 66: 277–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2005.00477.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2005
- Received 20 June 2005; revised 19 July 2005; accepted 20 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!