The LRC haplotype project: a resource for killer immunoglobulin-like receptor-linked association studies
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
2006 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 450–452, November 2006
How to Cite
Horton, R., Coggill, P., Miretti, M. M., Sambrook, J. G., Traherne, J. A., Ward, R., Sims, S., Palmer, S., Sehra, H., Harrow, J., Rogers, J., Carrington, M., Trowsdale, J. and Beck, S. (2006), The LRC haplotype project: a resource for killer immunoglobulin-like receptor-linked association studies. Tissue Antigens, 68: 450–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2006.00697.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Received 1 September 2006; accepted 11 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!