Molecular genetic studies of natives on Easter Island: evidence of an early European and Amerindian contribution to the Polynesian gene pool
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
2006 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 10–18, January 2007
How to Cite
Lie, B. A., Dupuy, B. M., Spurkland, A., Fernández-Viña, M. A., Hagelberg, E. and Thorsby, E. (2007), Molecular genetic studies of natives on Easter Island: evidence of an early European and Amerindian contribution to the Polynesian gene pool. Tissue Antigens, 69: 10–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2006.00717.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Received 23 August 2006; revised 4 October 2006; accepted 5 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.