Association between hepatitis B virus infection and HLA-DRB1 genotyping in Shaanxi Han patients in northwestern China
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 170–175, February 2007
How to Cite
Yang, G., Liu, J., Han, S., Xie, H., Du, R., Yan, Y., Xu, D. and Fan, D. (2007), Association between hepatitis B virus infection and HLA-DRB1 genotyping in Shaanxi Han patients in northwestern China. Tissue Antigens, 69: 170–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2006.00744.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2007
- Received 26 July 2006; revised 17 October 2006; accepted 26 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!