Fourier transform infrared imaging as a method for detection of HLA class I expression in melanoma without the use of antibody
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 69, Issue Supplement s1, pages 252–258, April 2007
How to Cite
Chew, S. F., Wood, B. R., Kanaan, C., Browning, J., MacGregor, D., Davis, I. D., Cebon, J., Tait, B. D. and McNaughton, D. (2007), Fourier transform infrared imaging as a method for detection of HLA class I expression in melanoma without the use of antibody. Tissue Antigens, 69: 252–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2006.00775.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!