Analysis of HLA class I alterations in tumors: choosing a strategy based on known patterns of underlying molecular mechanisms
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 69, Issue Supplement s1, pages 264–268, April 2007
How to Cite
Cabrera, T., Maleno, I., Collado, A., Lopez Nevot, M. A., Tait, B. D. and Garrido, F. (2007), Analysis of HLA class I alterations in tumors: choosing a strategy based on known patterns of underlying molecular mechanisms. Tissue Antigens, 69: 264–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2006.00777.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!