Relevance of KIR gene matching in unrelated hematopoietic stem cell transplantations
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 69, Issue Supplement s1, pages 118–122, April 2007
How to Cite
Gagne, K., Busson, M., Balere-Appert, M. L., Absi, L., Jollet, I., Bignon, J.-D., Bois, M., Dormoy, A., Dubois, V., Gebuhrer, L., Loiseau, P., Masson, D., Moine, A., Perrier, P., Reviron, D., Charron, D., Raffoux, C. and ARS 2000 FRM and FGM group (2007), Relevance of KIR gene matching in unrelated hematopoietic stem cell transplantations. Tissue Antigens, 69: 118–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2006.76210.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!