Influence of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor genotypes on acute graft-vs-host disease after unrelated hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Koreans
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 69, Issue Supplement s1, pages 114–117, April 2007
How to Cite
Kim, S.-Y., Choi, H.-B., Yoon, H.-Y., Choi, E.-J., Cho, B., Kim, H.-K., Kim, Y.-J., Kim, H.-J., Min, C.-K., Kim, D.-W., Lee, J.-W., Min, W.-S., Kim, C.-C. and Kim, T.-G. (2007), Influence of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor genotypes on acute graft-vs-host disease after unrelated hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Koreans. Tissue Antigens, 69: 114–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2006.762_9.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!