Association of CD22 gene polymorphism with susceptibility to limited cutaneous systemic sclerosis
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 242–249, March 2007
How to Cite
Hitomi, Y., Tsuchiya, N., Hasegawa, M., Fujimoto, M., Takehara, K., Tokunaga, K. and Sato, S. (2007), Association of CD22 gene polymorphism with susceptibility to limited cutaneous systemic sclerosis. Tissue Antigens, 69: 242–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2007.00801.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Received 15 October 2006; revised 21 November 2006; accepted 23 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.