Factors shaping genetic variation in the MHC of natural non-human primate populations
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 398–411, November 2007
How to Cite
Bonhomme, M., Blancher, A., Jalil, M. F. and Crouau-Roy, B. (2007), Factors shaping genetic variation in the MHC of natural non-human primate populations. Tissue Antigens, 70: 398–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2007.00925.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Received 19 May 2007; revised 16 July 2007, 23 July 2007, 7 August 2007; accepted 8 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!