HLA class I (A, B, C) and class II (DRB1, DQA1, DQB1, DPB1) alleles and haplotypes in the Han from southern China
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 455–463, December 2007
How to Cite
Trachtenberg, E., Vinson, M., Hayes, E., Hsu, Y.-M., Houtchens, K., Erlich, H., Klitz, W., Hsia, Y. and Hollenbach, J. (2007), HLA class I (A, B, C) and class II (DRB1, DQA1, DQB1, DPB1) alleles and haplotypes in the Han from southern China. Tissue Antigens, 70: 455–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2007.00932.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Received 5 June 2007; revised 3 August 2007; accepted 27 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.