The 14 bp deletion polymorphisms in HLA-G gene play an important role in the expression of soluble HLA-G in plasma
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 335–341, October 2008
How to Cite
Chen, X.-Y., Yan, W.-H., Lin, A., Xu, H.-H., Zhang, J.-G. and Wang, X.-X. (2008), The 14 bp deletion polymorphisms in HLA-G gene play an important role in the expression of soluble HLA-G in plasma. Tissue Antigens, 72: 335–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2008.01107.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Received 6 March 2008; revised 9 May 2008, 16 June 2008; accepted 3 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!