Polymorphisms of HLA genes in Western Javanese (Indonesia): close affinities to Southeast Asian populations
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 46–53, January 2009
How to Cite
Yuliwulandari, R., Kashiwase, K., Nakajima, H., Uddin, J., Susmiarsih, T. P., Sofro, A. S. M. and Tokunaga, K. (2009), Polymorphisms of HLA genes in Western Javanese (Indonesia): close affinities to Southeast Asian populations. Tissue Antigens, 73: 46–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2008.01178.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Received 18 May 2008; revised 19 October 2008; accepted 24 October 2008
Vol. 73, Issue 6, 632, Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.