Variants within protectin (CD59) and CD44 genes linked to an inherited haplotype in a family with coeliac disease
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 225–235, March 2009
How to Cite
Vidal, C., Borg, J., Xuereb-Anastasi, A. and Scerri, C. A. (2009), Variants within protectin (CD59) and CD44 genes linked to an inherited haplotype in a family with coeliac disease. Tissue Antigens, 73: 225–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2008.01193.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
- Received 26 May 2008; revised 17 September 2008, 15 November 2008, 21 November 2008; accepted 24 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!