Molecular variation at the HLA-A, B, C, DRB1, DQA1, and DQB1 loci in full heritage American Indians in Arizona: private haplotypes and their evolution
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 520–533, December 2009
How to Cite
Williams, R., Chen, Y.-F., Endres, R., Middleton, D., Trucco, M., Williams, J. D. and Knowler, W. (2009), Molecular variation at the HLA-A, B, C, DRB1, DQA1, and DQB1 loci in full heritage American Indians in Arizona: private haplotypes and their evolution. Tissue Antigens, 74: 520–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2009.01381.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Received 26 May 2009; revised 28 July 2009; accepted 25 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.