Estimating unbiased haplotype frequencies from stem cell donor samples typed at heterogeneous resolutions: a practical study based on over 1 million German donors
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 352–361, November 2010
How to Cite
Eberhard, H.-P., Feldmann, U., Bochtler, W., Baier, D., Rutt, C., Schmidt, A. H. and Müller, C. R. (2010), Estimating unbiased haplotype frequencies from stem cell donor samples typed at heterogeneous resolutions: a practical study based on over 1 million German donors. Tissue Antigens, 76: 352–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2010.01518.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 31 July 2009; revised 12 March 2010; accepted 27 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.