Association of IL-12p40 +1188 A/C polymorphism with nasopharyngeal cancer risk and tumor extension
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 148–151, August 2011
How to Cite
Ben Chaaben, A., Busson, M., Douik, H., Boukouaci, W., Mamoghli, T., Chaouch, L., Harzallah, L., Dorra, S., Fortier, C., Ghanem, A., Charron, D., Krishnamoorthy, R., Guemira, F. and Tamouza, R. (2011), Association of IL-12p40 +1188 A/C polymorphism with nasopharyngeal cancer risk and tumor extension. Tissue Antigens, 78: 148–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2011.01702.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Received 10 August 2010; revised 15 April 2011; accepted 19 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.