B*13:50, a novel HLA-B*13 allele, identified by sequence-based typing
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 74–75, January 2012
How to Cite
Shen, M., Loh, M. F., Zulaimi, M. N., Chan, S. H. and Ren, E. C. (2012), B*13:50, a novel HLA-B*13 allele, identified by sequence-based typing. Tissue Antigens, 79: 74–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2011.01767.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!