Genome-wide analysis of extended pedigrees confirms IL2–IL21 linkage and shows additional regions of interest potentially influencing coeliac disease risk
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 428–437, December 2011
How to Cite
Einarsdottir, E., Koskinen, L. L. E., de Kauwe, A. L., Dukes, E., Mustalahti, K., Balogh, M., Korponay-Szabo, I. R., Kaukinen, K., Kurppa, K., Ádány, R., Pocsai, Z., Széles, G., Mäki, M., Kere, J. and Saavalainen, P. (2011), Genome-wide analysis of extended pedigrees confirms IL2–IL21 linkage and shows additional regions of interest potentially influencing coeliac disease risk. Tissue Antigens, 78: 428–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2011.01791.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
- Received 5 August 2010; revised 10 September 2011; accepted 4 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!