Non-classical HLA-E gene variability in Brazilians: a nearly invariable locus surrounded by the most variable genes in the human genome
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 15–24, January 2012
How to Cite
Veiga-Castelli, L. C., Castelli, E. C., Mendes, C. T., da Silva, W. A., Faucher, M.-C., Beauchemin, K., Roger, M., Moreau, P. and Donadi, E. A. (2012), Non-classical HLA-E gene variability in Brazilians: a nearly invariable locus surrounded by the most variable genes in the human genome. Tissue Antigens, 79: 15–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2011.01801.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Received 21 July 2011; revised 4 October 2011; accepted 17 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.