New allele alerts
Genomic full-length analysis of the B*08:79 allele suggests exon shuffling involving the B*08:01:01 and B*07:06 alleles
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 268–270, September 2012
How to Cite
Balas, A., Planelles, D., Solves, P., Roig, R. and Vicario, J. L. (2012), Genomic full-length analysis of the B*08:79 allele suggests exon shuffling involving the B*08:01:01 and B*07:06 alleles. Tissue Antigens, 80: 268–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0039.2012.01918.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!