Presented in part at the International Symposium on Proteins, Taipei, Taiwan, March 6–9, 1978.
A LIPOPHILIC DERIVATIVE OF NEOCARZINOSTATIN A Polymer Conjugation of an Antitumor Protein Antibiotic*
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
© 1979 Munksgaard, Copenhagen
International Journal of Peptide and Protein Research
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 81–87, August 1979
How to Cite
MAEDA, H., TAKESHITA, J. and KANAMARU, R. (1979), A LIPOPHILIC DERIVATIVE OF NEOCARZINOSTATIN A Polymer Conjugation of an Antitumor Protein Antibiotic. International Journal of Peptide and Protein Research, 14: 81–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3011.1979.tb01730.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
- Received 30 May, accepted for publication 9 January 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.