AMINO ACID COMPOSITION AND SEQUENCE OF DERMORPHIN, A NOVEL OPIATE-LIKE PEPTIDE FROM THE SKIN OF PHYLLOMEDUSA SAUVAGEI
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
© 1981 Munksgaard, Copenhagen
International Journal of Peptide and Protein Research
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 275–283, March 1981
How to Cite
MONTECUCCHI, P. C., DE CASTIGLIONE, R., PIANI, S., GOZZINI, L. and ERSPAMER, V. (1981), AMINO ACID COMPOSITION AND SEQUENCE OF DERMORPHIN, A NOVEL OPIATE-LIKE PEPTIDE FROM THE SKIN OF PHYLLOMEDUSA SAUVAGEI. International Journal of Peptide and Protein Research, 17: 275–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3011.1981.tb01993.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Received 13 March, accepted for publication 2 June 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.