Present address: H. Zheng, Department of Basic and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Albany College of Pharmacy, Albany, NY, USA.
Biosynthesis and purification of a hydrophobic peptide from transmembrane domains of G-protein-coupled CB2 receptor
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
The Journal of Peptide Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 450–458, April 2005
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Zhao, J., Wang, S., Lin, C.-M., Chen, T., Jones, D.H., Ma, C., Opella, S. and Xie, X.-Q. (2005), Biosynthesis and purification of a hydrophobic peptide from transmembrane domains of G-protein-coupled CB2 receptor. The Journal of Peptide Research, 65: 450–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3011.2005.00239.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Dates: Received 20 September 2004 Revised 15 November 2004 Accepted 3 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.