Present address: H. Zheng, Department of Basic and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Albany College of Pharmacy, Albany, NY, USA.
Biosynthesis and purification of a hydrophobic peptide from transmembrane domains of G-protein-coupled CB2 receptor
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
The Journal of Peptide Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 450–458, April 2005
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Zhao, J., Wang, S., Lin, C.-M., Chen, T., Jones, D.H., Ma, C., Opella, S. and Xie, X.-Q. (2005), Biosynthesis and purification of a hydrophobic peptide from transmembrane domains of G-protein-coupled CB2 receptor. The Journal of Peptide Research, 65: 450–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3011.2005.00239.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Dates: Received 20 September 2004 Revised 15 November 2004 Accepted 3 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!