Peptostreptococcus micros has a uniquely high capacity to form hydrogen sulfide from glutathione
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 42–45, February 1993
How to Cite
Carlsson, J., Larsen, J. T. and Edlund, M.-B. (1993), Peptostreptococcus micros has a uniquely high capacity to form hydrogen sulfide from glutathione. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 8: 42–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-302X.1993.tb00541.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication July 23, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!