Acquired resistance and persistence of Candida albicans following oral candidiasis in the mouse: a model of the carrier state in humans
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 313–318, October 1993
How to Cite
Lacasse, M., Fortier, C., Chakir, J., Côté, L. and Deslauriers, N. (1993), Acquired resistance and persistence of Candida albicans following oral candidiasis in the mouse: a model of the carrier state in humans. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 8: 313–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-302X.1993.tb00580.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication December 29, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!