The use of allozyme electrophoresis to assess genetic heterogeneity among previously subspeciated isolates of Fusobacterium nucleatum.
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 15–21, February 1996
How to Cite
Morris, M. L., Andrews, R. H. and Rogers, A. H. (1996), The use of allozyme electrophoresis to assess genetic heterogeneity among previously subspeciated isolates of Fusobacterium nucleatum. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 11: 15–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-302X.1996.tb00331.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication February 23, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!