Antimicrobial activity of Croton cajucara Benth linalool-rich essential oil on artificial biofilms and planktonic microorganisms
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 101–105, April 2005
How to Cite
Alviano, W. S., Mendonça-Filho, R. R., Alviano, D. S., Bizzo, H. R., Souto-Padrón, T., Rodrigues, M. L., Bolognese, A. M., Alviano, C. S. and Souza, M. M. G. (2005), Antimicrobial activity of Croton cajucara Benth linalool-rich essential oil on artificial biofilms and planktonic microorganisms. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 20: 101–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-302X.2004.00201.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication November 8, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!