Human cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus and bone resorption-inducing cytokines in periapical lesions of deciduous teeth
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 107–111, April 2006
How to Cite
Yildirim, S., Yapar, M., Kubar, A. and Slots, J. (2006), Human cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus and bone resorption-inducing cytokines in periapical lesions of deciduous teeth. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 21: 107–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-302X.2006.00268.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication October 8, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!