Contribution of proteases and plasmin-acquired activity in migration of Peptostreptococcus micros through a reconstituted basement membrane
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 319–325, October 2006
How to Cite
Grenier, D. and Bouclin, R. (2006), Contribution of proteases and plasmin-acquired activity in migration of Peptostreptococcus micros through a reconstituted basement membrane. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 21: 319–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-302X.2006.00298.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Accepted for publication March 22, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!