Reduction of periodontal pathogens adhesion by antagonistic strains
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 43–48, February 2008
How to Cite
Van Hoogmoed, C. G., Geertsema-doornbusch, G. I., Teughels, W., Quirynen, M., Busscher, H. J. and Van der Mei, H. C. (2008), Reduction of periodontal pathogens adhesion by antagonistic strains. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 23: 43–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-302X.2007.00388.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication March 29, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!