Interference with Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans: colonization of epithelial cells under hydrodynamic conditions
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Oral Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 390–395, October 2009
How to Cite
Sliepen, I., Van Essche, M., Loozen, G., Van Eldere, J., Quirynen, M. and Teughels, W. (2009), Interference with Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans: colonization of epithelial cells under hydrodynamic conditions. Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 24: 390–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-302X.2009.00531.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication April 27, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!